Sunday, November 14, 2010

Duck Party

So since josh & the girls ended up not making the trip to Cal this weekend
Josh promised them we would have a "duck party"
and they could each invite a friend.

Of course since it was Sabbath we started the evening with worship
Photobucket
Photobucket
singing, prayer journal, and finishing the mission story book that my kids are loving.

then it was eating time...
(the game was tivo'ing)
Photobucket
pizza wheels
salad
chips
juice
and the leftover dessert from the pf banquet

then gametime...
which ended up being a huge nail biter...
but it was a win...
and oregon has lost the last 3 times @ cal...
So I am thinking that a win is a win...
we are still 10-0!!!

Photobucket
the girls decorated the house with stuffed ducks, signs, oregon blankets, & more...
everyone who came not wearing duck clothes got a jersey to put on...

and then Jack brought out these...
Photobucket
and all the kids huddled up for a little Toy Story play time...
Photobucket

and the leftover adults
just sat and looked blankly at the tv...
thinking
"we better get moving or we are going to lose this game... and our chance at the National Title at the same time!!!"
Photobucket

Thankfully (for us, since we are Duck fans and all)
This was the final score...
Photobucket

12 more days until the next game against Arizona...
thankfully this is at home...
the day after Thanksgiving.

I really hope we get our mojo back before then.
I only bought a one way ticket to Cali...
I didn't buy a plane ticket home for Christmas...
I don't want to come home until 1/11/11

the day AFTER the National Title Game...

No comments: