Thursday, January 3, 2008

{WONdER}


A {gift} this life... and no gift is better than children.
Just had to share this shot of jack peering out the french door to the backyard.
I am SO cherishing these {first} and {last} milestones as I realize how quickly this will pass.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet picture. It does go so fast!

tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tina said...

I don't see a picture? :( and a shout out to Vesna in the above comment... where is YOUR blog missy? :) I'd read it! I havent even seen a pic of your girl since she was born!

tina said...

oh I see it now, weird it didn't load before. It's adorable - LOVE those cheeks! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful reflection of Jack looking at the world of possibilities that lie before him! He and his sisters are a precious gift that I know you and Josh treasure!

Jenny said...

This is such a beautiful picture! You are so right. . . what a moment to cherish!