This looks okay right? Outside in cozy clothes... in 26 degree temperatures? With light snow on the ground... Wait... no hat, no coat...
but wait, she has NO shoes or socks on... what kind of mom would let her child do this?
WHAT?? running on the frozen yard barefoot? This is too much... that is what I thought too...
so we headed inside, put a few more logs on the fire and cozied in together! I will miss these days. Next year it is off to Kindergarten, and there is something about school that makes your precious little ones grow up. :( SO... I guess I am the type of mommy who wants to enjoy the 30 seconds of freezing weather to prove a point that shoes ARE important... also the type of mom who wants to enjoy the little things in life... because I know that next year when it is freezing... Syd won't be running around in her pj's in the yard. (but maybe if I am lucky Jack will be!) I guess I will have to wait and see!
4 comments:
Awwww. . .this is what is normally like with my boys! Trevor can play out in 30 degree weather without hat coat or mittens!
I know what you mean though...let them experience it!
Thanks for sharing!
This made me tear up - BEAUTIFUL writing, creative post, awesome photography - GOOD JOB girl! Love it. Warm up the weather so the roads are good, will ya??? ;)
AND did I mention how CuTe those curled up toes are in the snow? {BRRRRR SYD!}
Ok, you're awesome for taking pics and documenting this moment! How wonderful that you can do that at this special time.
Post a Comment