Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pathfinder Ski Day

Today was the annual MG Pathfinder water ski day...
weather forecast... Rain.
No rain..
But instead of rain we had an empty lake...
extra smooth water...
80 muggy temps...
and 3 boat loads of fun!
the only bummer was I was the keeper of the shoreline making sure that no one went missing...
so I watched the fun and reconnected with some friends!

After 4pm when all the pathfinders headed home, allen showed up with his boat and he and Dietrichs stayed out for a few more hours...
so I jumped on board and got to watch my little man ski...
:)
Brad getting him ready!


The dude skiing!

Then em decided she would try to barefoot again 
(she has done this already once this summer)
let me tell you she took some hard falls and just kept getting back up.
I was impressed for sure!  


Can I just say that she is tough... like super tough...
fell hard 3 different times just like that and got right back up.


so at the end of the day 
I accomplished nothing great other than chilling with my kids :)
Tomorrow I can tackle my to do list...

P.S.  CHUCK'S Produce my FAVORITE ever store opens in Salmon Creek tomorrow!!!!!
Best news ever!

1 comment:

frychik said...

Fantastic news about Chucks! :)