For the second day in a row I slept through/turned off my alarm clock.
I thought I had made Janet and I late to class....
thankfully we got there in time for this
painting paper to use for a different project..
we ended up cutting or ripping this paper to use for another project.
I'm learning lots of exciting artsy things every day.
The perks of these continuing ed classes
(besides college credit of course)
LUNCH
Today I found Chipotle :)
YUM.
______________________
In other news the "other half" of the family continues to be a sweaty mess on the basketball court!
I think they are having fun...
Emma reported getting a black eye today in the 1 on 1 championship...
thankfully no concussion.
_________________________________
So after an all day affair in school...
lots of traffic on the way home (arriving around 5pm)
I was able to go to a high school teen pathfinder meeting for the next 2.5 hours.
I finally made it home at 8:45pm
Life can sometimes be draining.
I am tired.
My dad made it up here though and that is good! We will get to celebrate with him for his birthday!
____________________
I got an email from David today...
"no word yet on the 1.0 K position, I'll let you know... thanks for your patience"
I am good at waiting and happy with whatever God throws my way!
P.S. I JUST SAW THAT AMANDA VIEWED MY BLOG FROM MICRONESIA!!!!!
I LOVE YOU AMANDA!!!!
PRAYING FOR YOU EVERYDAY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment