This week has been a whirlwind!
3 days of day long district meetings has left my brain on overload.
Sam registered for Sophomore year...
Chuck's opens.
Book Club and Janet's house (and we even got dessert!!!)
Discussed Left Neglected and then Judy revealed our new read for the month!
I love book club! I just wish everyone would read the book so the discussions could include everyone:)
So basically with soccer camp in full swing and me gone all day and into the evenings most nights this week... I am so thankful that it is Friday.
Even though I still need to go buy paint to paint bulletin boards at school...
and decorate my room at school...
I would just like to say that yesterday I spent 6 hours working in my room
(and being distracted by staff ;) if you are a teacher you KNOW what I mean!)
and I feel like I haven't even made a dent.
My easel isn't here. My carpet isn't here. My library containers arent' here.... :(
I am trying to not stress out.
This color of paint is going on the bulletin board above the white board where my alphabet will be.
I will paint the others a light shade of yellow and turquoise :) My borders are turquoise chevron...
I hope it all comes together... I now have 6 days left until Ice Cream Social...
Did I mention that at the moment we are at only 4 sections of Kindergarten? (not 5)
One teacher has two... One teacher one... and I have one.
If it is 4 sections we will likely have a larger sized class.
I don't know who my kids are yet because of this...
and we will not place the rest of the kids until Tuesday, Sept. 3rd?
This is not ideal I would like to just say... but I am going with it!
Anyway... I plan to post some pictures tonight of my minimal progress in my classroom.
So nice to get comments from my friends who didn't leave me even with my extended absence!


No comments:
Post a Comment