Friday...
Chores, piano lessons, grocery store, yard work...
and volunteering.
Just some of our crew handing out the supplies to the North County kiddos who needed school supplies....
This year Josh and I took the 4 girls and we worked our behinds off from 3:45 until 8pm tonight:0)
It was super fun and most of the people were very grateful.
I even got to see one of my students from last year and one from the classroom next door!
So tonight while I was getting our haystack supper ready for us to eat the kids started to watch
"The Prince of Egypt" Story of Moses
You can see how dead they all are from working so hard!
Nothing tastes better than haystacks with the family!!!
Happy Sabbath!



2 comments:
I miss haystacks at your house AND volunteering with you and the fam!
Love to see you blogging again sister!
Post a Comment