Before I begin this post I just want to say that my dad has been in the hospital since Sabbath afternoon and they have yet to discover what is going on with him. His body is battling some sort of an infection that Drs. have been unable to diagnose.
Thankfully tonight I received a very encouraging text from my mother that all the tests are coming back good and that likely he will be able to go home tomorrow... assuming the 103 fever he has been fighting doesn't come back.
That said all these photos are taken in between calls and texts with my parents trying to figure out how my dad was doing.
Dad, if you are reading this, I love you.
----------------
Sabbath.
A baptism.
I cried.
and yes Shelly this is your BIL in the blue shirt.
Jack played and chased and wrestled all afternoon...
with a dog named Tucker.
He didn't want to go home... and he wanted Tucker to come with him.
Sunday night.
Something new for dinner-
Sweet potatoes with tofu for some, chicken for others, green onions, bell peppers, peaches, & red onions with honey drizzled over the top for all.
It was almost split in half 4 yeas, 2 not so much, and 1 so-so.
That means it will make it on the family dinner rotation from time to time...
but at least we are trying to make smarter & fresher choices around this joint.
This morning at 7:30am...
Drop off for soccer camp.
It's always a long, tiring, yet fun week. phew.
So just for fun lets throw in a dinner party tonight :)
I didn't take many photos... but for the last two years some of the faculty at Josh's school have auctioned off a dinner party at our house to the highest bidder.
We always have a blast getting ready and set up for this event and tonight was no different! Josh works with an amazing group of people!
11 guests of honor + 7 staff/spouse +10 kids = 28 full people
Tomorrow...
The first of 3 days in meetings within the district offices for new teachers.
I am nervous.
I don't like being nervous.
I don't like being new.
But I realize that in order to grow and improve, sometimes you need to step out of your comfort zone.
My daughter also registers for her Sophomore year in high school...
where is the time going?






1 comment:
Sorry about your dad...I hope he continues to improve! We were sad to miss the baptism...its funny because we heard him preach that same day...the guy gets around!
Post a Comment