So this week I get to go back to school...
for a Caldecott Art Class.
I guess I am going to be the next winner! ;)
Seriously? I think not.
However I am trying to learn lots of new techniques and ways that I can incorporate art into my Kindergarten classroom. It is fun taking classes with a friend.
we always find some sort of yummy cafe to eat at for lunch...
and we always seem to crack ourselves up :D
Did I mention yet that as the days go by I am getting more and more nervous... and more EXCITED!
Meanwhile my kids were hanging out with friends who are like family.
They even had a tea party!
I must say that this photo made my day!!
In other news 3 of my family are up at NBC camp for the week.
Josh reports that they are doing quite well and the girls are "tearing" it up :)
Both are making lots of new friends, enjoying dorm life, and playing a LOT of basketball!
_______________________________________
I informed Josh that Janet and I were also "tearing" it up in class and we might need some new frames around the house for our new art! LOL. We of course cracked up laughing.
It's the little things people!
________________________
My padre will be here tomorrow to help watch the kids
AND
celebrate his birthday with us on Thursday! Can't wait to see him!
_____________________________________________________
anyhow I must head to bed or at least try to...
I haven't been sleeping too well lately
I think the nervous energy of trying to wrap my brain around my new job and all the things I still need to do to get ready.... :/ is keeping me from getting my best sleep.
and for the record....
this is two days in a row!
Yes I am proud of myself!


1 comment:
LOVE that you're blogging again! YEah!
Post a Comment