No one wanted to go to bed last night...
No one wanted to get out of bed today...
No one wanted to go to school or eat breakfast..
Because it meant that the Dickinson's were headed back to so california and we weren't.
Something is wrong.
I dropped them at the airport and when we got out of the car Jack began to scream with big tears rolling down his face... at 2 years old he knows that life is not the same without them.
Sydney cried at school.
I have been on a mission to clean the house... pouring myself into something to distract me from the reality... they are gone.
McKenna, Emma, & Sam all told me that they don't want the Dickinson's to leave... and June is too long from now. 3 months is an eternity to a child.
Josh came home at lunch and said he really misses them... that NEVER happens.
I went into their room to get the bedding and towels to wash... the bathroom smelled of them and tears came to my eyes. I don't want to clean it.
Something is wrong.
My heart has a whole in it.
I can't wait for heaven when we can build our mansions side by side.
It can't come soon enough.
I hope we are all there together.
1 comment:
this makes my heart hurt for you friend :(
Post a Comment