The deal is that our kids {LOVE} American Idol...
and every week we gather in our living room to watch it together.... sometimes we suffer plugging ears... sometimes we smile...
but every time we are thankful we get east coast tv feeds!
This year it is no different...
Carpet picnic while we watch the contestants sing (dinner)
do we vote? Not till the finale... but we pick our favs along the way...
Our take on Simon? We LOVE him! He is great and makes the show worth watching.
Jury is still out on the new judge... so far not too impressed.
Anyone else have thoughts?
2 comments:
Ok, this is late, but I just checked in -- I LOVE AI! Secretly, I hope one of my kids will be on it someday!!! :) And yes, Kara is starting to bug me. I don't like all these changes. But anyway - faves are Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey! But I think Adam will win! :)
Joni
Emma and I watch it together - Aaron really can't stand ANY reality TV, but it's Em and my date night. We love it! :)
Post a Comment