Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things that make me happy!


Lisa drawing pictures for the girls.

Josh wearing the new jersey I got him for $20!
(regularly $75)

Chip & Josh before heading to the osu vs. OR game.

Dear friends Chip & Lisa Dickinson

the whole crew cozied on the couch...
you know it was hard for the whole family when they went home. But we have the awesome memories! and seeing these pics make me smile!

After the boys, Sam & Emma went to the game Lisa & I cozied with the other kids, had worship, and saw the boys on tv @ the game!!! (I thought this was pretty cool!) We then took a walk down memory lane... looking through old scrapbooks... and frankly we were surprised with how intertwined our lives were in California. I have know her youngest his whole life! WE were laughing at our choice of outfits (and we thought we looked so good back then!) After our walk down memory lane we sat on the couch and turned on the dvd... for our two movies DAn in Real Life, and Fracture. Oh my they were wonderful and it was a great way to bring the weekend to a close. I am so glad that we don't just hang on to past memories but create new ones each time we are together. I thank God for dear friends near and far.

No comments: