Thursday, October 29, 2009

Black Out Baby!


So this Saturday night is Halloween...
How will we celebrate?
Wait we don't celebrate Halloween around here...
hmmmm.
I am thinking ESPN GAME DAY is in Eugene, Oregon for the BIG GAME
USC vs. Oregon
"O' yeah baby we will be there and we will cheer our hearts out!
I hope the the Ducks bring it...

Anyway, they are calling it a "black out" they want the fans to wear black...
since it is Halloween night and all...
a African American student from Oregon had that idea...
and now someone is saying that it is racist to call it a black out so they are changing the name.
SERIOUSLY????
What has our world come to? Does that mean that if the power goes out we can't call it a black out anymore? Is it a power outage? Whatever?
I am wearing black (with yellow & green of course!)...
I will support the players... every color of player!
Anyway...
How will you spend your Halloween?
GO DUCKS!

No comments: