Sunday, August 15, 2010

the village bean...

Here's the truth...
I did not grow up drinking coffee.
I couldn't really tell you when I started drinking coffee...
I think it was after we moved back up to the PNW and it started getting cold... really cold.

All I know is that I sure enjoy a hot cup... every day.
I guess you could say is I am hooked, and while I don't know if that is a good thing or not, I am not quite willing to give that small pleasure up.

A few years when I went back home to "Ya-Hots" Yachats...
They had built this FABULOUS little drive through coffee shop.
Here is my take...
Village Bean + Suzanne = Bliss (I am just saying)

I stopped there twice over my vacay last week... (unfortunately I don't have an unlimited budget or it would have been more...)

My favorite thing is that they place a chocolate covered espresso bean on the spout of the coffee cup....

it's divine...
in fact I am craving one right now
but I think 3+ hours is too far
oh well
I will just drool over this picture
Photobucket
isn't it cute???
and the people are so nice...
and you can see the ocean...
and it is local...

1 comment:

C & K Whitmore said...

I'm with you there on the coffee thing. What a cute little building.