
This is Oma. I prefer to call her Grandma because that is what I grew up calling her. Her full legal name is Marjorie Ada Jordan Pfannmuller. She turned 93 years old last week.

My kids are lucky that they will have memories of her. She is the best Grandma ever.
It is hard to watch her age and know that she won't be around forever... at least not until Heaven.

Because I am all to aware of this reality... I have been taking lots of pictures.
{soapbox moment} TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES... you never know when you won't see someone again. Photos help you to remember the simple joyful moments in life...
digital photography has made it SO easy and guilt free to take photos... so start snapping!
Back to Grandma/Oma


My little man is learning to become a gentleman...
At 3 years old he knows that he needs to be kind, gentle, and loving to Oma.
Jack will go and get her cane or walker and reminds her to take her pills... "Oma you take your pills?" I have to take lots of photos of them because I don't know how much he will remember.
Years ago... (sad reality) when I was a little girl of 5 or 6, I remember crying every time that Grandma would leave and I would look out my window toward her house. I had this terrible fear that something would happen and I would never get to see her again...
That was over 30 years ago. :(
Thankfully I have been able to share all these years with her.
She truly is a wonderful woman. I have been blessed over and over by her.
I no longer have the fear of losing her because I know eventually I will see her again when Jesus returns to this earth to take us home. Praise God for this promise!
Happy 93rd Birthday Oma! You are loved!
2 comments:
Your Grandma still looks the same as to how I remember her. I love the picture of her walking with Jack, so priceless. Her smile is as beautiful as ever. It will be a sad day when my grandparents die. I have been blessed to still have them around and Russell and Chloe know who they are and we see them when we can. In the spring Grandma got out of her chair as quick as she could to hide on the kids. She was laughing so hard and so where the kids. Those are the memories we will treasure. Tell your Grandma hi from me.
She looks amazing! Just like the picture you scrapbooked of her on her last birthday!! :) Love that you are capturing so many memories with her and your kids. LOVE the pic of her and Jack. He is such a little stud.
Post a Comment