a photo of my girls from their handbells performance last night.

{love} all those kids... but was especially proud of my girls.
Last night...
Check out my fb update... my Emma has been doing some crazy sleep walking stuff. Tonight she is asleep in my room. Hopefully she has no great adventures planned! Setting of the house alarm in the middle of the night is more excitement than I can handle!
My blackberry died. I had a meltdown in the parking lot of verizon. So at this moment I am borrowing Sam's phone... and browsing my options through verizon.
Now for tonight...
Probably hands down my favorite evening of any month.
Flashlight Literary Society Book Club. I know I post about this each month and some of you may tire of it... but frankly I don't care.
Over the last 3 years each of these ladies has woven a spot into my heart. We are finally now at a place were we can be comfortable in our own skin, and relax in the moment.
Tonight was fabulous and the amazing Tanna had famous deep dish pizzas flown in from CHICAGO!!!
They were amazing. I think I gained 5 lbs tonight alone!
Anyway, I will let the photos speak for themselves. But I will let you know that every year on Christmas we do a Book Gift Exchange. It is so much fun and we each get to read something new. I had two books taken from me before I ended up with mine, but I am thrilled with what I ended up with!
Just us girls... with our new Christmas books.

food.




the amazing Tanna.

gifts under the tree.

girl time.





perfect Christmas shot.

the reveal :)

love, love, love book club.
Prayer requests today:
1. Oma
2. Bryon Lauderdale surgery tomorrow for gall bladder.
3. My dear friend April as her dad is dying from pancreatic cancer.
4. My sanity on my last sub day... that holiday spirit was in true form today!
No comments:
Post a Comment