Can I just say that it was worth every penny?
Here are some photos, but not too many because I was too busy smiling and videoing.
Jack during his lesson. He LOVED it. Tia was his teacher and she was wonderful with him. The photos are from when he had his "nemo" lifejacket on, but the video I have is without when he was doing some diving and swimming.







the little man even got a ribbon for diving down and getting a ring off the bottom of the pool...
without his life jacket.
Super Syd.
They started her out at Level 3.
By the end of her class they said move her to Level 4.
She was pumped up, LOVING it as well.
They are both counting the days till next Wednesday.


The girl is a little fish.
And can I just say... precious, adorable, goes with the flow, and a blessing?
Honestly I was stressed about putting them in lessons?
It costs so much.
What if they don't like it?
What if I don't like it?
It costs so much.
Then I went to the lesson and I watched their faces and listened to their stories about class... I knew we had done the right thing.
and it was worth every penny... even if it means a few more sub days for me.
3 comments:
Love the Nemo lifejackets - too cute!
Okay, those life jackets have got to be the most adorable things! Looks like the kids are really getting into swim lessons...yay!
Swimming lessons are very expensive here too. The teachers the kids get don't look as competent as Tia, which is one of my issues but anyway!! It's nice to see kids being confident in the water. Great job guys.
Post a Comment