You know the kind where you get a lot of things done.
You do things for others.
And...
If you are lucky enough to have an adorable 4 year old son at home...

You get to play basketball... (outside because there was a break in the weather)
Play football...
Watch the little man ride his bicycle...



and in true boy fashion... ride through the puddle...


Bake sugar cookies together...


(one of you will be enjoying 2 of these plates of sugar cookies tomorrow :)
Get lots and lots of hugs & kisses...
and some "flowers"


Feed the chickens & chicks and collect the eggs...
Run errands at the store...
and just for fun...
wash and fold a couple loads of laundry.
-------
Dear Shelly,
I know that Spring is trying to come to my house. My Daffodils are up...
my tulips are ready to pop... my thunderclouds are in brilliant pink bloom...
but unfortunately the ground is so wet we can't mow... there are literally inches of water on the lawn... and 2 of my beautiful thundercloud trees are falling over and we have had to get the chainsaw out...
I love the green of the NW, but I would love to request a 3 day break so things can dry out a bit... I am only asking because I know you have this "thing" with the weather.
Suzanne
------------
p.s. Tonight something happened that tried to get me down, it is always difficult when it relates to your kids and things that affect them. Thankfully God blessed me with the most fabulous hubby ever.... and next to my God he is my rock. He keeps me grounded and focused on the important things in life... reminding me to not get caught up in the little things... tells me to just let it go.
It was a {good} day.
I am thankful.

and I can't stop kissing on this face.
2 comments:
Dear Suzanne,
I am feeling the same way! I will do what I can. While I've had some moderate success with snow Perhaps if I make some tweeks I can encourage the sun...
Stay tuned! ;)
Nice yard and flowers.
Post a Comment