Loved ones. Job. Home. Marriage.
I feel likes sometimes it is hard to look at your day & embrace them moment.
We are always looking ahead to the next thing on the to do list.
check. check. check.
Here is what's real today. Life. Plain old wonderful life.

mouse head and internal body parts at my front door...
I don't even like to think that my sweet kitty ATE the missing parts...

laundry.
Only part of the laundry... this does not include each of my 5 children's rooms or hampers that I know are overflowing (more than likely with the clean clothes they did not put away)

Women Of Faith tickets that still need to be handed out...

towels that need folding... (although I came home from book club and my hubby had them folded and put away :) No news yet Shelly as to whether he was wearing a shirt or not!)

kitchen that needs tidying...


Funny how that now I finally have a craft room...
it is more of a storage space that I long to visit and never do :(

little boy that is cutting items of interest out of the Oriental Trading Company Magazine...
He also informed me today
Jack: "Mom, I want to move to California."
me: "why?"
Jack: "Because I love Papu."
me: "But our home is here and what would we do with all our stuff?"
Jack: "We can live in Papu's house."
Me: "That only works for vacations."
Jack: questioning stare.
Work this afternoon.
Ortho Appt.
Piano Lessons.
Dinner.
Laundry. (trying to make an effort)
and then the highlight of the day/week/month
my Girl's Night Out with some of my favorite people!
Flashlight Literary Society.


hostess with the mostess... and Sheeba!


yep... it was a repeat with whore pasta... and we loved it!

I LOVE this picture of Jasmine!!!

and Judy :)

and Jen :)

We were missing Janelle tonight, but we cut her some slack because it was her hubby's 40th bday.
She was missed never the less, but we were all in agreement that leaving hubby home on his 40th with 4 little girls not a good idea! Love you Janelle!

Can I just say that I am coveting Shelly's tan & toned"ness"???

dessert :) O yeah!





can I just mention (without mentioning... my dad reads this you know?) that this photo brought up some very interesting conversation...
not gonna lie. :) What happens at book club stays at book club.
and for your info Shelly... they are crossed!
And for the record. Even though I fail miserably most of the time... I try to embrace life, to live in the moment and not race on to the next.... but it is a constant struggle.
1 comment:
Thanks suzanne for that fabulous shot. Your camera was blinding me. lov u!
Post a Comment