Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beautiful Flowers...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Over the 4th of July we had lots of family at our home. Fred Meyer (which is one of my favorite local stores...) was having a sale on flowers and pots. My wonderful mother decided that she wanted to plant a bunch of flowers to make our patio look more beautiful, and boy howdy did it make a HUGE difference!
Everyday, especially in the evenings we hang outside together and I look at the flowers and enjoy them immensely. The kids & Josh help to keep them all watered... and mom even put in basil for me, which I enjoy picking & eating with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and balsalmic vinegar... yummy.

So THANKS mom! Your the best! We love the beautiful flowers you planted and arranged and I think of you daily every time I look at them! :)

No comments: