Okay... short post...
we are feeling the quiet this week. After a weekend with 16 people sleeping at our home and more visiting.... everyone is now gone except Mommy, (me) Daddy, (josh) Sydney, & Jack. Even Tinkerbell is on vacation. Weird. Last night Josh & I said "so this is what it is like to have 2 kids..." Let me just say we don't like it... but we know that our kids are having fun.
Sam at Big Lake... water skiing & wake boarding
Emma in Boise with Brad & Alanna
McKenna & Tinkerbell at Grandma & Papu's house on the coast
I look forward to Sunday when we are all together again and head off to Campmeeting for our first attempt to camp for the week! What a memory I am sure we will make.
I will post pics of the 4th later today!
2 comments:
little too quite huh? :) wish we could of sat down and chatted more, NEXT time :) any chance you are coming to pick up Emma from Boise? *HINT HINT*
Hey, it's nice to see you back in the land of the living! Enjoy the moments while you can. Have a ton of fun at campmeeting!
Post a Comment