Monday, July 28, 2008

Auntie Claudia's visit

We were blessed with a visit from my cousin Claudia. She is originally from Venezuela & Columbia... and let me tell you did she spoil us with her yummy cooking... even taught us a few tricks during the week! We had SO much fun playing, picking berries, having worship, shopping, watching movies, bowling, etc that I forgot to take pictures... Oh well, a blast was had by all... and a few tears were shed when she went back home to her hubby.

Sam and Auntie... had SUCH a blast cooking!

working in Claudia's dream kitchen (at least that is what she calls our kitchen)

McKenna & Auntie at Big Al's bowling alley

me & my cuz Claudia

We picked the cherries and raspberries at Annie's Berry Farm... tons of fun and YUMMY jam that is now in my freezer!

1 comment:

tina said...

SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! My mom is going to come with the kids and I to pick berries soon... I can't WAIT to have freezer jam! yippee! Love you, miss you. Think our quick visit just made me miss you more...