Friday, December 24, 2010

The Morning After...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would like to say the morning after...
But unfortunately we are still continuing the battle of barf...

My poor 93 year old Grandma got it last night... at the same time as Sam.

I thought things were looking up this morning until I heard from my brother that his entire family of 5 got it as well... and they took 2 flights home yesterday....

and then Jack and Josh started up again.

I hope this ends soon.

The sun finally came out and it is 70 degrees outside and where are we???
inside...

I guess it could always be worse, but at this point I am hoping it passes through the house before Jack's birthday in 3 days.

On the other downside... my cousin and his family are leaving before it is too late..
That makes me sad.

2 comments:

C & K Whitmore said...

Congrats on your 16 years of marriage. Good thing the sickness is not transferred over the computer I can still visit!! Get better soon and here is to hoping Jack has a fantastic birthday. Look forward to birthday and Christmas posts. Merry Christmas to all, including your mom, dad and grandma.

tina said...

Oh gosh girl :( What a icky thing to be dealing with at the holiday time. I am so so sorry. I hope you are all on the mend SOON!!!!!