I guess when you get tagged your it? So I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself that you might not know. Hmm... this could be interesting or boring.. pick your poison!
1. I love LOVE love LOVE love my hubby's cologne! (Abercrombie...mmmm!)
2. I am a season [lover] I just can't get over the season's I think fall is my favorite with the colors and leaves and fires and thanksgiving decor... and then winter comes with it's brisk air, frost, and snow and HELLO Christmas & my anniversary... and then when I can't stand any more spring breaks through the ground and showers the earth with bright beauty... and then when I am sick of rain God gives me summer... to have water fights, bare feet, frogs, garden food, time with my family together, days at the lake and beach... Ahhh... I can't decide I LOVE THEM ALL!
3. I am a crazy concert goer... if you have gone to a concert with me recently you will know this. I get so into the music (contemporary Christian) that I am jumping up and down raising my hands in praise and singing at the top of my lungs... I secretly LOVE that my hubby loves this. :) I find it attractive that he loves it as much as I do! :)
4. I have an anxiety problem. Do I need to elaborate? I stress out over serious things and things that don't matter... seriously, like panic attack anxiety. This is not a good thing, and something that God is working on... or should I say I am working on it with God's help.
5. Costco is a problem... I can NOT leave that store without spending at least $100. I try to not to go in there if at all possible. (note... not possible with 5 kids, I frequent there too often)
6. I collect more scrapbooking supplies than I could ever possibly use in my lifetime. I just LOVE it all and then I don't want to use it because I am waiting for the "perfect" page... and then I forget that I have it... and then I find something else that I MUST have... and it goes on and on... At least I have a lot of albums that are created to leave to my hubby and kids should something happen to me...
7. a (this is more fun than I originally thought!)
7.b I love babies... (that is no surprise right) I LOVE it all... I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to my life and my kids and my hubby. I love to take pictures of the things that I see in my eyes... just so I can hopefully remember the stinky toesies... and ponies... blankies, bottles, and pacis... Oh I am just SO THANKFUL for this life that God has blessed me with.
** Okay there you go Tina... enjoy! I am tagging Jenny, Janeen, Aletha, and Joni... who will do it first?
2 comments:
YAY you did it!!! :) See, it wasn't so bad! ;) I wasn't sure I would like it either, but I ended up enjoying it! Happy Sabbath ~ hope your weekend is fabulous!
Seven random things about myself: 1. I love telling stories to bright eyed children. 2. I love to walk outside in neighborhoods, or parks, or beach, anywhere. 3. I love laughing with my daughter! 4. Family get-togethers - I wish we could have them every week. When there are eight or more it's wonderful. 5. Seeing God's "footprints" in my life is like a treasure hunt. At the end of each day I try to think of all the ways God's presence was felt or seen in the day. 6. My husband's great bear hugs. 7. Smells - popcorn, clean laundry, fresh mown grass, sunbaked trees and bushes, ocean, and so much more.
Love you all!
Post a Comment