Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Pathfinder




We are very proud to be the parents of a Pathfinder! Sam is in 5th grade and enjoying her first year as a pathfinder. These pictures are from her induction ceremony. It was a wonderful ceremony as they welcomed the new members.
Somehow I find myself helping out in this ministry. Many of you know that God closed the door on Children's Minitsry for me (others are answering that call) ... and during that season He had been knocking on my heart to accept a call to Pathfinders... to which I declined twice and answered yes on the 3rd time! :) (we have a persistent God don't we!) So... now I have been teaching the Scrapbooking honor with my friend Jenny & I am a Unit One leader with my friend Brenda. There are 70 pathfinders in our group... and since I was NEVER a pathfinder I find myself working to earn honors and learn the code of conduct and routines of the club! Thank goodness my 10 year old can teach me the ropes! Thank you God for your many blessings and for knowing before me what I should be doing for You!

No comments: