Thursday, February 21, 2008
oh my. . .
Okay peeps... I have been crazy around here. I am SORRY that I haven't posted lately. I have been totally preoccupied and I have barely even turned on the computer... lost 6 lbs in the process... note to self, not eating is not the best way to lose weight! Anyway, I have an AMAZING family from top to bottom, wonderfully supportive parents and in-laws, LOVING, accepting, and prayful hubby, precious kiddos... friends who are there through thick and thin...and Tink isn't so bad either! :) I REALLY will try to post some pictures later... I have a ton of pictures from the last few weeks... I can't believe it has been that long. I will try to update you along the way... but for now this will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lookin' forward to pictures and updates. Keep your chin up and keep healthy, will ya? :) love you.
Good to see you back.:) Hang in there, and I'm looking forward to those pics!
L/Aletha
You're back! I knew you would be. Just remember we love you! And, like you told me... God is good... everything will be all right!
Post a Comment