
This is our little man's favorite trick! (mommy likes it too!)
None of his big sisters were brave enough to try this when they were babies!
Of course he can't stand on his own... and is still trying to figure out the crawling thing... but he can do this! Go figure!
4 comments:
Wonderful site, love the music, love the pictures! Time is passing too fast and everyone is growing up! Happy October! Love, Bonnie
this is CRAZY!!! what a FUN picture! He's going to look back at that one and love it!
Suzanne, this is amazing! It's a great way to see what you are up to. I can't believe Jack's trick. My boys used to love that as well. I can't wait to be in some of the pictures with you. xoxo
That's crazy! I'm so glad you have such a joyful boy.
P.S. Your blog rocks!
Post a Comment